Not all those who wander are lost...

rss

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Role Models

  • Che Guevara, because
    "At the cost of sounding ridiculous, let me say that a true revolutionary is guided by love."
  • Steve Jobs, because
    "Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish."
  • Neo, because
    "There's no spoon, only you."
  • Kurt Cobain, because
    "...Light my candle with a daze..."
  • Virendra Sehwag, because
    "I play the ball. Not the bowler."
  • George Orwell, because
    "Under the spreading Chestnut tree, I sold you and you sold me..."
  • Forrest Gump, because
    "Life is a box of chocolates...you never know what you gonna get..."
  • Yehudi Menuhin, because
    " 'I'd give my life to Play the way you do.'
    'I did.' "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post comments here. Comments will be moderated. Please avoid any obscenity or other objectionable content.